Instagram is a social media outlet that’s becoming more popular by the minute! It can be addicting to share pictures of your everyday life with your friends, family, and any other random strangers who find you life interesting enough to keep up with. But you should be careful not to get carried away. Instagram is very public so it’s important to remember to be responsible and safe when using it. Here are a few simple guidelines to follow to help you make the most of your account while also remaining safe:
- DO post fun posts that your users will find interesting. Concerts, family dinners, lazy days by the pool, etc.
- DON’T share personal details. Avoid posting specific addresses or full names. Instead of saying you were at the community pool in the YMCA at 96th and Shea with Tommy Smith, simply say that you were hanging out at the pool with your buddy Tommy.
- Buy instagram followers from the best and trusted seller
- DO think about who your audience is. Is your mom one of your followers? Maybe you should skip posting the picture of you with a beer in each hand.
- DON’T over-share. No one needs to know what you ate for lunch EVERY day!